Miscellaneous things that make me chuckle:
- Going to a kinky party as male and recognising 2 guys that I had a MMF threesome with back when I was living as female. Imagining their reaction if I were to go up to them and introduce myself.
- Imagining what it would be like to bring a woman home who did not know that I was trans (not that it would ever happen – I want to know where people stand on this before I even date them) and see the look on her face when she saw pictures of me from my past all over the place.
- Getting little tidbits of advice from older men at work, some of whom seem to like having a little brother type that they can pass on their wisdom to.
- Going out with my girlfriend and my son in public with the knowledge the people probably see us as a typical hetero and gender normative couple out with our son. Meanwhile, *I’m* the mom and she has a primary partner that she lives with. Which leads to:
- Going out with my girlfriend, my son AND my girlfriend’s primary partner, who incidentally has become an important friend to me, with the knowledge that people thing that he’s either my dad or hers (because he’s substantially older than both of us). Which leads to:
- Imagining the short circuits in their brain when THEY kiss each other, especially if they’ve seen her and I kiss already.
- Knowing that people at work think they know all about my sex life because I’m open about being bisexual, kinky and non-monogamous but knowing that some of them would shit bricks if they knew about some of my kinks that are quite a bit more . . . macabre, from their potential point of view . . .than the whips and chains that they imagine kink to be. Not that I have a problem with whips and chains, of course.
- Knowing that, if I go into politics someday, no one can blackmail me by saying that they will make my transsexuality, my bisexuality, my non-monogamy or my kinkiness public because I’m not ashamed of any of these things. Now if they threaten to tell about how much I enjoy the sound my PC makes when I stick in my USB key, I’m screwed!
- Imagining the look on a gay male’s face if we wound up in bed without his prior knowledge that I don’t have a flesh penis. Reverse Crying Game anyone? I wouldn’t do that, of course, for the same reason that I wouldn’t date someone without knowing where they stand on me being trans AND because I care about my lifespan. However, it is *FUNNY* to imaging the look!
- Wondering how many people in the audience get that I’m in drag when I’m portraying a butch lesbian on stage.
- Pondering the possibility to write a modern-day book of manners because I’m so sick of people’s rudeness in the city, and thinking about how it would be ironic for such a book to be written by a kinky, bisexual, cross-dressing, stripping transsexual who occasionally smokes dope and has an alcoholic past. I don’t see a contradiction but, according to the moral majority in some parts, I’m a child of sin and yet I’m much more concerned with social justice and harmonious social relations than many people who would look down on me for my depravity. So, that, my friends, will be my coup de grace!